Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance
Bridging End-to-End Solutions for IoT
The Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance program has four tiers. The Premier, Associate, and Affiliate membership levels are invitation-only, based on criteria such as ecosystem alignment, business objectives, and technology advancement. The fourth tier, General members, is by application.
The Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance seeks to build a strong and sustainable market advantage through a solution-centered ecosystem program based on Intel® architecture. We work to drive revenue growth and market share for our members.
Member companies are committed to developing modular, standards-based building blocks, platforms, and solutions based on technologies, processors, products, and services from Intel. By aligning with Intel and using standards-based, modular building blocks, Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance members provide their customers with a full range of performance, faster time to profit, greater opportunity for innovation, easier software development, and a trusted supply line based on the Intel® Embedded Platform Roadmap.
General members of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance receive promotional, educational, and business networking benefits including:
- Listing company and Intel-aligned products in the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance solutions directory. This directory is an online searchable database that provides developers, OEMs, and the Intel sales team with quick access to member product, company, and category information.
- Access to a General members-only web site with information and updates on Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance solutions for the embedded segments as well as business networking information and co-marketing guidelines.
- Periodic Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance newsletter with the latest news and information on Intel Internet of Things Solution Alliance benefits, ecosystem solutions, and Intel® embedded products directions and market segments to help General members support Intel products and technologies.
- Authorized text to identify companies as Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance General members in promotional materials.
Eligibility and Requirements
A company is eligible to become a General member of the Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance if it:
- Currently provides a product or service(s) aligned in single or multiple areas of supply-line capability with Intel® architecture, and the modular communications platform or applications or solutions that drive market segment demand for platforms and network infrastructure from Intel. The qualifying product(s) or service(s) are publicly listed on the company's web site and in production.
- Has worldwide or geographical capability for services, support, and integrated supply.
To remain in good standing as a General member of the Intel Internet of Solutions Alliance, a company must:
- Provide current company and contact information
- Provide current and accurate solutions directory information
- Supply consistent product information for the Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance member
To find out if your company is eligible to become a General member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance and to begin the enrollment process, complete and submit the application. The Intel Internet of Things Solutions Alliance will reply to your application within 15 business days.
The embedded industry moves fast. Keep up with it through the magazine that brings you design solutions for intelligent IoT systems.
Intel® Embedded Design Center
Access detailed design documentation, tools, and training to quickly turn your ideas for IoT systems into innovative solutions.